What’s New in Digital Thinking V2.0? What’s Changed in Our World Since 2020? Find Out in My Latest Book!
It’s been an incredible two years since “Digital Thinking: Websites, Online Marketing, and so much more” was released. The Corona pandemic finished what Digital Transformation began by moving digital culture out of our offices and schools and into our homes.
- + Our New Digital Culture
- + Smart Seniors
- + How We Use Our Devices
- + Web 2.0 for Business and Pleasure
- + Website Development and Other Stuff
- + School is Never Out
- + A Person’s Home is Their Castle/Office
- + Our Online Shopping Habit
- + Virtual Relationships, Sex, and Health
- + Enjoying Our Offline Connections
Digital Thinking v2.0: Websites, Online Marketing, and Our Digital Flânerie brings together two more years of learnings clustered in a user-friendly format. Even if you don’t work in an online industry, you will appreciate what is offered to the Digital Flâneur in everyone!
Rob Cairns and I talked about the book on his “Stunning Digital Marketing” show – the full transcript is found here.